Transfers of certification from other accredited certification bodies If you're interested in transferring your certification to PMC, it's easy to do: we simply pick up your certification cycle at the next scheduled visit, issuing a certificate to you in the meantime.
The transfer itself is free of charge.
All you need to do is provide us with a copy of your existing certificate and schedule, and we'll be in touch to make a full proposal for certification to you. Benefits of transferring certification are:
- Highly cost effective prices: we guarantee that our prices are amongst the best, if not the best available.
- Fully inclusive pricing: there are no surprises, our pricing is a simple fully inclusive daily rate: nothing else
- Combined audits: we can combine audits of a variety of different standards, saving you audit time and so reducing costs.
- Monthly payment schemes for smaller customers.
- Specialist auditors: all our auditors are specialists in your processes, whether it is printing, paper, or publishing and so understand them fully.
- Relevant and useful audits: because our auditors are specialists they are able to focus on your process, and identify the opportunities to improve it.
- PMC is accredited by UKAS, which means our certifications have global recognition and an assurance of competence, impartiality and independence.
- Access to new customers: we are regularly asked by buyers to provide listings of our certified customers, so that they can then contact them direct.
- PMC’s distinctive marks. As a certified customer of PMC you can use our distinctive CMYK certification mark in combination with the renowned UKAS symbol to promote your business.
- Trade Association discounts: PMC offers a range of discounts to members of industry specific trade associations: just tell us which you are a member of, and we’ll apply the discount to your fees.
Simply send a copy of your existing certificate and any associated schedule, and complete a PMC questionnaire (see certifications page for a downloadable questionnaire) or contact PMC direct.